Translate your important documents to reach wider audiences
My clients work in fields like IoT, sport, retail, and pharmaceuticals.
I love projects that deal with ethics, sustainability or natural products. Some of my favourite things to translate are anything to do with CSR, product marketing collateral (the more natural the product the happier it makes me) and training courses and employee development.
That’s not all I do though – on a wider scale, these have all landed on my desk in recent months:
- Website pages and blogs for luxury holiday villas in Europe (http://www.chicvillas.com/blog/)
- Social media campaigns for exciting new businesses
- Website for a holiday park (www.domainedupre.com )
- Web content for the Cité de l’Objet Connecté
- Press release about Angers hosting the World Electronics Forum (WEF) 2017
Documents for French companies:
- CSR reports for corporate foundations
- Training course for becoming a sales manager
- Strategy presentations for the launch of a new range of dietary supplements
- 360° staff appraisals for a multinational French catering company
- R&D studies for a French sports manufacturer and retailer
- Training course to train refugees to become web developers, run by a French social integration organisation.
Brochures, magazines and publications:
- Brochure for academic research grants for Angers French Tech
- Articles on high-end destinations, hotels, luxury products, and mountain sports (ski equipment and techniques, rock climbing) for a Swiss magazine.
- Wedding brochure for a 5* hotel on the French Riviera
Research and market analysis:
- Market analysis on medical tourism in the Caribbean
- Research on vitamin and mineral intake
- Market analysis of the smart cities of the future
Pharma/Clinical trials (ongoing). Examples:
- Investigator CVs
- Ethics committee correspondence
- ICFs (informed consent forms), clinical trial agreements
- Regulatory documents
- Pharma firm self-medication platform/app
Want to know more? Discover how I could help you with your translation needs on my Work with Me page or view my Testimonials page to see feedback from my current and former clients.
Interested in working with me? Contact me to discuss your French to English translation needs.