French Translation services that connect your business to new customers
Your website, training documents, newsletters and marketing materials must showcase the very best of what you offer, in any language.
I’m Louise and I’m passionate about using communication to develop relationships and grow your business.
Whether you’re a local Loire Valley business, an exciting technology start-up, a French marketing agency or a multinational corporation with offices in several countries, I’ll translate your words to communicate the best of your business, quickly, accurately and on-brand.
- Want to launch or expand your business into new, English-speaking markets
- Need to communicate with English-speaking clients, customers or colleagues
- Want to create bilingual training materials for staff in offices around the globe
- Need a bilingual website, brochure, magazine, presentation that conveys your messages accurately
- Want your translated documents to retain your brand and tone of voice
I can help.
Each one of my projects is bespoke. I’m committed to every client I work with and go far beyond a simple French to English translation service, capturing the essential subtleties and nuances in your document and giving thought and deliberation to each word.
My goal is to communicate the true meaning behind your words, not only factually, but ensuring that your meaning and unique voice is never lost in translation.
I specialise in four main areas
1) Internal Communications: Translating internal documents enables French head offices to communicate effectively with their English-speaking staff and industry partners. These documents might include training curriculums, in-house newsletters, HR documents and strategy presentations.
2) External Communications: Translating your marketing materials allows you to build relationships with your existing and potential customer base and expand into new markets, safe in the knowledge that your message will be conveyed accurately. These documents might include: websites, newsletters, magazine articles, advertisements, blog posts, product information, email campaigns, catalogues and direct mail.
3) Technology Start-ups: As a translator based in the Maine et Loire area I’m particularly passionate about working with local entrepreneurs. Technology transcends borders and with a bilingual online presence there are no limits to what your company can achieve.
4) Life Sciences: Translating patient-facing documents and non-medical documents for clinical trials, adhering to strict regulatory requirements regarding translation and quality control processes.
Prices: Each translation project I work on is tailored to your unique requirements. For a quote and time estimate, please contact me with details of your requirements.
The Fine Print: The laws of translation dictate that a translator should only translate into their mother tongue, so I personally only translate French into English. Similarly, I don’t translate everything; only documents I know I can translate well. If I don’t think that a particular project falls within the realm of my competence, I’ll do my very best to find a colleague who is more suitable.
Interested in working with me? Use my Contact Page to get in touch today.